Saranghae.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It bothers me !

Haishh .. Dah 2010 .. Macam malas .. gitu . Btw , I have a crush on A ! Jevianna knows it ! ARGH ! Sorry for the late update eh ? I'm too busy with schoolwork nowadays .. Now , i'm active on facebook ! Hari2 update kt Facebook mcm Twitter ! Haishh ... Ya Allah . Dah masok sec3 ni kan , mcm2 hmwk ader .. Nak ader free time ngan kawan pun kener buat a ' appointment ' dulu . I wanna go out ! Go shopping ! But , now I'm broke ! Ala .. Oh yar , hari ni 7.30pm on suria ader ceriter ' Dikir Putri ' ! Can't wait to watch it ! A few weeks ago , I was a student leader for the Sec 1 camp .. I had a VERY BAD sore throat ! It went for days ! But my friends like my sexy voice ! Haha .. I taught the other group 'kiss my ehem' .. And everytime they see me , they say , '' Kakak , kiss my ehem ! '' .. So cute ! Hahaha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment