Saranghae.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Adam Lambert , Handphone and school holiday !




This was what my friends did to me on the 8 of March 2010 . Most of my friends told me that my hair looks nice . Haha . Okay .. Handphone , the due date is this saturday ! Ayah , I want a new phone by today ! Please ! I'm begging you ! Okay , this saturday insyaalah ayah kasi pergi Bugis Junction nak jumper Adam Lambert ! Ishh3 tak sabarnyer ! I'll be going with Fiqy .. Gosh ! Insyaalah i'll still have some spare money .. Now , listening to 98.7fm online just tengah tunggu Adam Lambert cakap live ! AHHHH ! Haha . Tomorrow maybe i'll be buying the Deluxe Edition of Adam Lambert's album . Okay , next week dah start school holiday . When school re-opens , I need to present a topic about something lah .. Entah aper tah .. I need to do research about the topic .. Sheesh ! Why me ? I know .. I'm capable of talking to many people .. But , aduhai .. Malas seyy !

No comments:

Post a Comment