Saranghae.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dreams that i've always wanted to dream about!
























































For the past three days, aku mimpi pasal korean artiste! First dream, ader Key, Taemin and Onew oppa! 2nd one was with Leeteuk and Donghae oppa! Tadi pagi, Hangkyung and Kyuhyun oppa! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Alhamdullilhah.... Untungnyer aku! If only my dream betul2 in real life, Ya Allah.. I think I would have fainted! Seriously, mcm HAPPYNYER! Haha. Last friday, went out with Jevianna, Roy, Iqmal and Danny.. Sedih, tkder Nabilah.. She was at Kuala Lumpur having her holiday trip there. Baik per! Gosh, I really missed her! We went to Orchard first jalan2 kt ION.. Gi kedai branded stores.. Kaki CRAMP seyy! Sakit tau.. Then, went to Far East Plaza.. Waited for Roy and Iqmal to come then.. MAKAN! Haha. I missed the wanton noodle! Betul2 ngidam sangat2 nk makan! Sampaikan I drank 2 cans of Root beer! Haha. After that, gi Bugis.. I was the only one who bought a few things.. Biaserlah.. SHOPPING! Confirm menggila! Nasib baik the cardigan i bought, muat seyy! Haha. Lepas tu, we planned to watch movie.. But then, Roy and Iqmal tkder duit.. I thought, I got enough money to belanja them.. But then, I only have enough for myself... It was already 7pm.. I called my dad, tanyerkan samada boleh tengok wayang ke tak.. Then he said cannot.. Dah malam.. Ish.. DARAH UP SEYY! Kita hangout sekejap.. Then, naik MRT.. Camwhore camwhore.. It was fun! Haish, besok and wednesday kena gi sekolah.... Ada rehearsal for Canberrans Day.. I will be the host.. But, not choosen yet.. Harap2, I'm not choosen... Haha. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! U-Kiss came to SINGAPORE! I think they are still in Singapore.. I hope.. I tengok kt Youtube, dh berlambak video dieorg.. Ader fan-meeting at IMM semalam.. ALAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wanted to go seyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment