Saranghae.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Been through a lot of things these days..

First thing first, i'm sorry to all my readers for my late update. I've been busy. Yeah.. Alwyas going back home late, online until late midnight but still manage to do my homework.. Aish! Penatlah.. Semalam, jumper danny together with nabilah.. CB betol dier! Dier buat aku nanges 2 kali seyy! Wow! I really let out my feelings seyy.. Pasal, this week will be our last meeting seyy.. Kiteorgt rapat mcm brothers and sisters gitu.. Maner tk sedih.. Abeh mcm2 problems dtg.. Ya Allah! Aish! Okay.. Semalam, execution day.. Alhamdullilah everything worked out fine. The dishes were quite okay.. Amirul nyer cake SUMPAH sedap giler! Saper yng tk try, too bad.. Haha. Hmm... Aper lagi nk ckp eh.. Yeah.. I just watched video Han Geng music video baru.. SO HOTTHOTT! HANDSOME! Jalan cerita dier sedih seyy.. And also I watched another video.. Title lagu dier Timeless. Mcm biaserlah, korean.. Yeah! Sedih3!

No comments:

Post a Comment