Saranghae.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Adam Lambert .

Today woke up at 7 am . To be honest , aku bangun lambat pasal sengajer jerr nak elakkan sembahyang subuh .. Siakk jerr kan ? Today , I don't know whether confirm or not watch hindi movie ' KAMBAKKHT ISHQ ' at Bombay Talkies @ Jade Cinema . Tomorrow , whole family go Geylang . Btw , Shidah a.k.a hamba Allah , thanks for the advice ! I really appreciate it ! Homework not done . I haven't even started yet ! Malay project , still haven't started yet ! Ahhh ! I don't why .. Because now , I start to get addicted to my update my blog while listening to my favourite hindi song ! At home , It's not that I can just relax and play computer .. I still have to wash the dishes .. Haissh ...

My Fovourite Hindi Songs :

1) Om Mangalam - Kambakkht Ishq
2) My Dill Goes Mmm - Salaam Namaste
3) Kiya Kiya - Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment