Saranghae.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Adam Lambert .







I've got pictures of food that I cooked myself yesterday .. Okay fine .. My mum cooked the rice the day before .. Many people commented on my food and said that it was delicious ! Ouh ! Luper .. Shidah ader masak lasagnia ( I don't think it's the correct spelling .. Hey , at least I tried .. ) .. Sedap ... Haishh .. Lagi2 ngan soal gi CCA .. Bingit aku ! Aku takut sehh nk pergi .. Please lahh .. Stop asking me questions .. I have made up my mind .. I want to quit ! I want to quit ! Thank God Asshikin understand .. Seriously , shikin .. I appreciate it very much ! I'm planning to change CCA to AVA .. Pasal ader someone ... Those who know what I mean .. You'll understand .. Those who don't know .. Don't bother to know .. Haha .. Kidding only .. Feel free to ask me why ... Who cares whther I get CCA points or not .. It's my CCA points .. I will try my very best to study hard ... And get help from anyone .. Okay , hari ni hmwk maths , melayu ngan science .. Haiiiii ... Lagi2 hmwk ! Bukannyer cikgu mark ! Alah .. Next week saturday dah muler puaser .. Haishh ... Entah ehh , semenjak masok secondary school , mcm tkder semangat sngt nk rayer .. Tpi biler rayer .. Haishh , sedih sehh .. Dah duer rumah dah kiter orang tkyah pergi .. Only Allah knows why ..

No comments:

Post a Comment