Saranghae.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Too may people I've paitao-ed!

Haish.. Today I make Jevianna angry la.. Sorry babe! I know I promised you to come early.. Okay2. Tomorrow I meet you okay dear? Jangan gini la... Tomorrow I give you surprise okay? Chill3... Haish.. Entah lah.. I was right when I said.. It's hard for me to make the right choices, I ended up dissapointing both parties. Should I rather die like this? Wait3! STUPID idea! Jangan nak bobal mepeq! Dah3 stop3! Bobal dah mcm Dinosawr and Jevianna.. Haish... Just now, exam was quite okay. We went to SP kfc and had our breakfast there.. The porridge was delicious! Emmm.. Sedap! (insertname) bobal pasal aku paitao dia lagi! Dahlah! Stop it seyy! Kalau orang lain boleh accept.. Why not you siaa! Haishh.. I've said i'm sory kan! Adoiihaii.. Then why you ask me follow you? Better not right? If you're not sincere... Alamak.. Darah UP siaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment