Saranghae.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ups and Downs in just one week!

Niyang Rapik
I've watched it! It is a horror movie. I don't
really watch horror movies because i'm scared!
Duhh! I watched it for the sake of seeing
Shaheizy Sam, Kamal Adli and Awal Ashaari!



Haish.. Ya Allah! Minggu ni je, dah mcm2 happen! Until I cried seyy! Exam Alhamdullilah.. So far, boleh buat.. My phone nyer earpiece pulak buat hal.. Haish... Ya Allah! Memory card yng dapat free pun hilang! Adoihaii... Yesterday, ibu ngan ayah gi Johore.. Me and my sister tk ikot pun.. Malas uh.. Pasal nk tengok cerita hindustan kt Vasantham Central nyer pasal.. Well... Duhh! Haha. I really want a new branded watch! Oh Please! Yellow colour.. Or maybe Pink! Haha. Ainq! Oh yeah! Happy Mothers Day! Sorry, no presents for you this time.. Kata suroh simpankan duit untuk Taiwan trip kan? SO, I save my money lah.. School money some more! Haish.. Okay, I baru je pergi Awal's facebook page.. He listened to me! AHHHHH! I told him to upload pictures masa dia kt Singapore.. He really did! Siap tarok video lagi! Adoiiiihaii! Alhamdullilah.. Haha. And, in June Manja Magazine's issue.. Ada Awal Ashaari and Kamal Adli! AHHHHH! I'm so going to buy it! Confirm! Insyaalllah kalau I have the money... Haha. I'll do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment