Saranghae.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adam Lambert .

Woke up after eight , sorry for the late update . I guess it's my fate waking up with no mate . Haha . I can't believe I dreamt of calling Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan ! AHHH ! When I passed my phone to my dad , he became emotional .. I really don't know why .. Well , Thanks To Allah ! Btw , Stephen Mulhern is soo hot ! Check him out at YouTube ! Hott and cute ! I've checked on Wikipedia , he's only 32 years old ! His birthday is on 4th of April . Haha . If you wanna knoe something , if I like that guy , I'll have a research about him .. Seriously .. Damn it ! Pagi2 buter , adik aku dah tutop air-con . Mum and I had an agreement that during the school holidays she'll switch off the air-con at 8am ! Not fair man !

No comments:

Post a Comment