Saranghae.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Adam Lambert .










These pictures were taken on Hari Raya Haji 2009 . And on this date , aku hilang mp4 aku ! BOHOOO ! When we were getting ready in a car nak pergi ke hospital melawat Uncle Zainal , I was busy finding my mp4 .. And it was at that point of time , where I lost my mp4 ! I always kept it behind the back seat of the car when we reach our destination . And it was gone ! I only panicked . I only said that my mp4 went missing . I didn't blame anyone . My mum had to called Pak Uda because Pak Uda , Firdaus , Hairul and Shafar were in the car when my mp4 was still there .. They went for Friday prayers .. My mum called Pak Uda and just wanna know whether my cousins had taken it or not .. In the end , it wasn't found . They didn't took it . And I'm happy that they didn't take it . Today , atok called , he asked me whether my mp4 was found or not .. And I said no .. I told him nevermind .. What to do .. It's already missing . He said .. Ya .. But it's expensive .. Then I said , I know .. What to do .. Atok and nenek are already old , and they sanggup went and searched for my mp4 at their house . I was surprised . Of course , I thanked atok ! Geesh , just because of my mp4 went missing , Rosnita , Firdaus , Hairul and Shafar were blamed ! To be honest , I didn't blame you guys .. It must be my fault for being sooooo careless . Seriously , Honestly ! From the bottom of my heart ! If I were being immature , I would just blame others . But , thanks to Allah ! I calm down .. Instead I kept blaming myself .. Haish .. Okay , enough of this mp4 thingy ! Ohh yarr , yesterday I started writing on a new story titled , '' Is this love ? '' . For those people who read my stories .. like Syahidah , Fiqy and Amirul , wait for my next story ! It's coming soon next year 2010 ! Insyaalah ! Ya Allah , I want the hindi song 'Didi Tera Devar Deewana' sooo much ! Ohh , pretty please ! Today aku cuti ! For girls , they'll understand .. What I meant by cuti .. Okay , I'm tired of typing .. Bye2 ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment