Saranghae.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adam Lambert .




The guy on top is Aditya Narayan ( Sa Re Ga Ma Pa ) , below him is Craig Horner ( The legend od the Seeker ) and the guy below him is Jericho Rosales ( Pangako Sa Yo ) .. Three HOT guys ! I likee !

Life has been a roller coaster for the past two days .. I've been in a bad mood .. Just woke up in the morning , I get a scolding by my mum .. Haishh .. Besok jekk dah Aidiladha .. Not feeling excited at all .. Aku terpaksa baju kurung yang buat kt Geylang .. Because if I don't wear it , there won't gonna be another altered baju kurung next year .. Hari ader ceriter , The Legend of The Seeker ! Tak sabar nak tengok ! Tak pernah miss tao !

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I actually think Craig horner and Jericho Rosales look alike. I like both of them too.

    ReplyDelete