Saranghae.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Adam Lambert .

Aku mimpi pasal satu perumpuan gemuk ni kener marah pasal dier gemuk ... Okay sounds funny .. I cried ! She got insulted . Well , not me ! Haishh .. Yesterday , sebelum tido , I was chatting with my sister ..She asked me and said , '' Akak , I give you 10 wishes ! What do you want ? '' .
1st wish : My dream of becoming a bollywood director comes true .
2nd wish : To be rich
3rd wish : I'll look beautiful and sexy everyone will look at me ..
4th wish : I'll get to meet my beloved ones ..
5th wish :My aunts and uncles who left us for their own family , are coming back to us ..
6th wish : My family , relatives and friends are all healthy and happy .
7th wish : To have all contact numbers of bollywood stars !
8th wish : To have a room of bollywood pictures and DVDs !
9th wish : I have a boyfriend !
10th wish : I wanna get a time machine !

I know .. Most of my wishes are related to love and bollywood ! After that , we were too tired to continue , so we slept .. Haii .. If all these 10 wishes were to come true , I can even sacrifice my everything just to thank Allah ! Haha . Pagi ni jekk bangun tengok ceriter hindustan 'Na tum Janno Na Hum' lepas tu makan . But , I got my brush my teeth okay ... Belum mandi ... Haha . Ibu is out with her friend to go belajar kt Masid AlSyafaah .. So I have my free time !

No comments:

Post a Comment