Saranghae.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nabillah's b'dae outing and Uncle Said's wedding ! AHHH !

Okeh ... Tadi kat sekolah terserempak ngan Aliff , bnyk kali seyy ! Dier tk abes2 ngan ' I don't want to talk to councillors lah ' .... Aper seyy ... Kay . After school , gi SP ... Jalan2 .. Gi shopping ngan Chin Ann , and I spended over $51 . Best ! Baju dier lawar2 ! I bought 2 tube dresses and 1 top . Then , when I went back home , my mum scolded me for spending $51 using my school money ... Haishhh ! Ader homework social studies lagi ! Borrringgg nyer ! Yayyy ! Besok Nabilah nyerh b'dae outing .. We will go to Marina Barrage and then to Orchard to watch ' Valentine's Day ' movie ! I sooo can't wait ! Tomoorow , Nabillah's bf and D will be going too ! Oh yeah , Happy Birthday to Mira Atiqah and belated birthday to Syaheeran !

No comments:

Post a Comment