Saranghae.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hall, makan KFC ngan lepak2 with friends...

Lepas recess Mrs Aw Yong jumper aku.. Biaserlah... Semua cikgu nk berbual ngan aku pasal councillor.. She wasn't mad at me at all.. In fact, she wanted me to get a new CCA as fast as possible so that they can take me back! WOHOO! After school, went to SP with Jevianna.. Wait for Amirul & Syaheeran.. Yup, we're okay.. We ate at KFC.. I couldn't finish my burger! Can you believe that! First time siaa... Okay.. walk2 around SP.. Then, Danny call and invite us to lepak2... Take bus 962, saw Zheng Han & Sandyy! Walao, aku berbual kuat siakk! I should change my voice tone! Haha! When we reach there, they haven't arrived yet... Wait3... A few minutes later, baru smpi! Haishh.. Aku dh berpeluh simbah! Okay.. As usual.. We talk crap.. But fun uhh, abeh! Amirul was like malu2 kucing gitu.. Haha! Ya Allah.. Danny sakit2 pun nk lepak! Aper seyy! You should rest bnyk2 tau! Nanti melarat! Jevianna and myself advice him bnyk2 to take medicine, but he stubborn! Exactly like my granfather's attitude sia! Haishh.. Cheyy.. Jevianna caring seyy.... SWEET! My mum called me.. She told me to go back home before 5pm.. I said I wanted to go back home before 6pm.. Luckily, she said yes! If not I bad mood seyy.. Yarr... Just now Danny like what only say aku maser kecik berak cair.. BUSTED siak.. AKu step muker sedih uhh.. Haha.. Jevianna dah risau.. Jevianna takot aku nanti nangis... Thanks Jevianna for your concern.. Haha, we are sisters from another mother mahh... Of course larh..
Okay today got MALAY homework.. Insyaalah by tomorrow i'll finish it..

No comments:

Post a Comment