Saranghae.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lepak2 as usual...



See! My daughter you know! Pretty right....



Okay... Go to school, Mr Karthi and Cikgu Mariah tak datang.. Wohoo! Haha. "Rihanna" took over our class during maths lesson... When she came to our class, everyone went " Wohoo!" and clap.. I'm so happy that she is also a fan of MY Adam Lambert! WOOO! You go girl! She told me that Adam Lambert is hott, and if she gets a chance to meet him, shew would kiss and hug him.. Haha. We all kept asking for her age but she didn't wanna tell us.. She kept saying.. "Too young... Too old...".. Haha! She's an indian muclim and she has a facebook account.. Haha! I'm gonna add you cher! I told her that I went for Adam Lambert's autograph session and she was jealous of me having Adam Lambert's autograph! She wanted me to show her the picture, I told her that it's during shool hours, we are not suppose to take out our phones during lesson... Haha.. Kesian.. Nevermind.. I'll show you tommorow okay cher? No worries... Mother Tongue lesson, Mdm Nora took over our class.. Amirul purposely talk to Mdm Nora in malay and wanted her to talk back in malay.. It didn't work.. Haha! Oh yeah, there's malay homework! Shit! Okay2, after school, called Jevianna.. She's at Senja with Nabilah and Stephanie... Luckily, meeting and remedial cancelled... Okay, Zai came.. Then went for work.. After that, Danny came... Funny seyy! When he dance! Haha! We took videos and all.. Sing3... Haha. Then walk back home together2.. Then Jevianna go first.. So sad seyy... Then left with me and Danny... Walk3 go to SP for awhile just to go toilet.. Then Danny treat me mineral water... Thanks Danny! He wanted to waste more time, so he walked with me until we reach my block.. He told me to take the staris.. We took the stairs slowly until the 15th storey.. I was perspiring while Danny didn't even shed a sweat! I really couldn't believe it seyy... Haha.. Thanks for the encouragement Danny! This Friday God Willing, Danny and I will be jogging.. Hopefully Jevianna's parents allow her to jogg during the night time.. Oh Please.... I really want Jevianna to follow.. Duhhh... She's my daughter okay! Haha. Okay, tomorrow there's remedial lesson.. Must remember to bring file! Okay.. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment